- Hormone regulator for women; problems related to menopause, PMS, heavy menstruation, fibroids, myomas, menstruation pain.
- Digestive, spasmolytic: difficult digestion, colic, constipation.
- Anti-hemorrhagic: heavy menstruation, varicose ulcers, cuts (as a tablet), bleeding hemorrhoids (sitz bath), endometriosis (ingestion and sitz bath).
- Expectorant: bronchitis, cough
- Analgesic: headache, rheumatism.
- Circulatory and lymphatic stimulant: cellulite, heavy legs, varicose veins.
- Healing: varicose ulcers, wounds.
- It helps to better understand the surrounding environment, the opposite polarities and the people with whom it is difficult to communicate.
- Bring support when you need to adapt to new situations and changes and during transitional periods.
- It increases understanding between men and women.
- It has a good stabilizing influence in times of change such as midlife crisis, menopause and job challenges.