Ingredients: Trachyspermum ammi Flower Extract, Limonene.
Useful in case of acne, wrinkles, devitalized and tired skin.
Effective regenerating action on marked and dull skin.
USES AND FORMATS:
Code 113 10ml bottlel
Use: mix 10 drops with 20ml of massage oil and massage the skin.
Warnings:keep away from sunlight, heat and the reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes.
- It is recommended for people who have a blocked solar plexus
- Has an immunostimulating effect, stimulates the immune system
- Very rich in phenols, it is a powerful anti-infectious, antibacterial fungicide, antiviral, antiseptic
- Useful against bronchitis
- Increase the Vata and Pitta dosha
- It decreases the Kapha dosha
- Against asthma, infectious dermatitis, intestinal parasitic infections, ringworm, rheumatism
- Revive our sexual interest
- It is a powerful general tonic for people who lack energy.
- Gives energy and courage
Let your soul transport you
Mother Nature provides you with an endless combination of fruits, flowers, leaves, roots, and barks of plants from which to derive benеfit and serеnity.
Use whаt you prefer, in the way that suits you best: from baths to whirlpools, from maniluviums and footbaths to diffusion and inhalаtion. Wraps, comprеsse, sauna, steam room, Swedana.
You just have to listen to your Animа.
Treating Yourself with Essential Oils
The extraordinary new theoretical-practical handbook written by Rossella Siliotto, MD, and Franco Canteri, founder Lakshmi, the result of decades of experience in the field of essential oils.