Ingrediants: Melaleuca Viridiflora Leaf Oil, Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool.
Powerful antibacterial, anti-infective, antiviral thanks to the great richness of 1.8 cineole, delicate and non-irritating. Useful in all cases of colds, flu, bronchitis, pneumonia, etc.
It has excellent antiseptic and healing properties useful against varicose veins, hemorrhoids. It can be used to disinfect wounds, burns, boils.
It is very useful in the case of acne.
USES AND FORMATS:
Code 151 10ml bottlel
Use: mix 10 drops with 20ml of massage oil and massage the skin.
Warnings:keep away from sunlight, heat and the reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Decreases Pitta and Kapha
- Increase Vata
- Soothing in case of skin rashes, acne and insect bites
- In massage it is an excellent help in case of heavy and swollen legs
- Powerful antibacterial, anti-infective, antiviral
- Delicate and non-irritating
- Useful in case of colds, flu, bronchitis, pneumonia, etc.
- Excellent antiseptic and healing properties
- Useful against varicose veins, hemorrhoids
- It can be used to disinfect wounds, burns, boils
- Very useful in case of acne
- Antishock, after mental fatigue and psychic tensions
- It has superhuman strength, very useful for asthenic people, without resources who need superhuman strength to be brought up
- Useful for people who are too attached to safety, routine, their principles, habits
Let your soul transport you
Mother Nature provides you with an endless combination of fruits, flowers, leaves, roots, and barks of plants from which to derive benеfit and serеnity.
Use whаt you prefer, in the way that suits you best: from baths to whirlpools, from maniluviums and footbaths to diffusion and inhalаtion. Wraps, comprеsse, sauna, steam room, Swedana.
You just have to listen to your Animа.
Treating Yourself with Essential Oils
The extraordinary new theoretical-practical handbook written by Rossella Siliotto, MD, and Franco Canteri, founder Lakshmi, the result of decades of experience in the field of essential oils.