USES AND FORMATS:
2005 format 150 ml
ADVICE FOR USE:
Repeated headaches, crisis from situations of change: do a 40-day cure (twice a day, 1 teaspoon in a glass of warm water after meals).
A sitz bath with the addition of 1 tablespoon soothes hemorrhoids, pelvic pain and itching in the genitals.
Vaginal douche, 200 ml of water with 1 teaspoon helps in the case of fibroids and bleeding periods.
Hydrosol tablets soothe irritated skin, rosacea, varicose veins and heavy legs, as well as painful areas in case of rheumastism.
Wounds: ideal for cleaning them and for stopping the blood.
Eczema, hives, itching: spray on the affected area to calm and refresh.
Feet with calluses, pressure ulcers: in a foot bath it calms and soothes.
Bronchitis, cough: drink a glass of warm water with 1-2 tsp, gargle many times a day.
To support kidney function, as a mild diuretic: drink a glass of warm water with 1 teaspoon 3 times a day.
- Hormone regulator for women; problems related to menopause, PMS, heavy menstruation, fibroids, myomas, menstruation pain.
- Digestive, spasmolytic: difficult digestion, colic, constipation.
- Anti-hemorrhagic: heavy menstruation, varicose ulcers, cuts (as a tablet), bleeding hemorrhoids (sitz bath), endometriosis (ingestion and sitz bath).
- Expectorant: bronchitis, cough
- Analgesic: headache, rheumatism.
- Circulatory and lymphatic stimulant: cellulite, heavy legs, varicose veins.
- Healing: varicose ulcers, wounds.
- It helps to better understand the surrounding environment, the opposite polarities and the people with whom it is difficult to communicate.
- Bring support when you need to adapt to new situations and changes and during transitional periods.
- It increases understanding between men and women.
- It has a good stabilizing influence in times of change such as midlife crisis, menopause and job challenges.
Ingredients: Achillea Millefolium Flower Water