- Bactericidal, virucidal, analgesic, anti-inflammatory: swollen ganglia, mouth ulcers, gingivitis, respiratory disorders, headaches, sprains, epicondylitis.
- Digestive, carminative and intestinal antiseptic: bloating, aerophagia, intestinal infections and colds, gastroenteritis, diarrhea.
- Emmenagogue and analgesic: menstrual cramps, amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea.
- Analgesic, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, lymphatic and blood stimulant: varicose ulcer, lymphatic stasis e. venous
- Fungicide: candidiasis, mycosis, thrush.
- Spray and massage the scalp in case of dandruff, hair loss, dermatosis (can be mixed with cedar hydrosol)
- Spray on varicose ulcers and drink 2-3 tablespoons of hydrosol with water throughout the day.
- It works effectively in cases of inflamed lymphatic ganglia
- Eliminate fear, balance emotions
- it helps to relativize
- it increases both courage and confidence
- It conveys a quiet force
- supports psycho-emotional resistance
- And as if conveying the message all you need is within you nowra”
- It releases the person's internal strength, which can then assert itself and move forward.