- Stimulates the functions of the pancreas, liver and kidneys, purifying; edema, gout, arthrosis, cystitis, slow metabolism, obesity
- Circulatory stimulant, venous decongestant: cellulite, varicose veins, hemorrhoids, rosacea, heavy legs
- Small pelvis decongestant: PMS, lower back and PMS pain, inflammation of the prostate, urinary tract infections
- Anti-cough: bronchitis, cough
- Skin astringent: loose skin, cellulite, rosacea, itching.
- Balance of the hormonal system: menopause, pre-menopause, hot flashes, excessive sweating
- Varicose veins, cellulite, purple skin: take orally and apply tablets on the indicated area (combine the same hydrolates for hemorrhoids). Then apply an aroma-therapeutic mix.
- Premenstrual Pain: Use a warm compress. Soak a towel in hot water, add 2-3 tablespoons of hydrosol and apply to the affected area.
- In case of prostatitis or cystitis: undertake a 40-day cure in combination with hydrolates of yarrow, sandalwood, cedar, juniper, peppermint. Drink a cup of hot water with one of these hydrolates or a mix 3 or 4 times a day. Use a warm compress to relieve pelvic congestion.
- synonymous with the immortality of the soul
- It helps us to control excesses and not to waste energy
- facilitates self-control and channels energy
- it helps us to focus our attention on what is really important
- strengthens the nervous system
- helps you resist temptation and stay clear and focused
- It supports people who drown in their emotions
- Help children not to wet the bed, and incontinent people to increase their bladder control.