- sprayed on the face in cases of disorders due to menopause (hot flashes, depression).
- Antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, hepatic and activator of pancreatic functions, purifying: diabetes, stomach ulcers, intestinal inflammation.
- Hemostatic, antiseptic, healing: wounds, cuts, acne, rosacea, mycosis, eczema, impetigo and dermatosis.
- hormonal regulator: premenstrual syndrome, hormonal depression, amenorrhea, cramps before periods.
- It balances the cardiovascular system: hypertension, hemorrhoids, varicose veins, heavy legs.
- Mycosis of the skin and nails: spray several times a day on the affected area and also take the hydrolate orally.
- Hives, irritated skin, various redness: spray several times a day on the affected area, drink a glass of water enriched with 1 teaspoon of hydrosol 3 times a day.
- Great for getting out of difficult situations or creating new perspectives.
- Regulator of the nervous system, it fights stress and facilitates concentration
- it increases optimism and allows you to feel joy for no particular reason
- Free from blockages at the level of the solar plexus and as such helps to relativize judgments, projections and perceptions
- it reduces the internal conflicts that prevent us from loving
- Used as an aura spray, it creates an energy filter that conveys a feeling of protection and attracts positive situations.