- Ideal as a nasal spray in case of rhinitis, sinusitis, etc.
- Expectorant, mucolytic, virucidal, antiseptic: rhinitis, sinusitis, bronchitis, cough, hay fever, inflammation of the gums.
- Astringent, purifying, fungicide: acne, dull and devitalized skin, rosacea, fungal infections.
- Decongestant, calming and purifying: sprains, edema.
- Antiseptic, decongestant of the eyes and virucide: hay fever, eye inflammation, shingles of the eye.
- For the treatment of fungal infections, use enemas for colon or irrigations with myrtle hydrolat associated with tea tree, vetiver and geranium hydrosol.
- The joy of purity
- purifying and balancing virtues to combat addictions
- to manage extreme emotions, nervousness and agitation
- to strengthen the physical and energetic immune system
- It dissolves stubbornness and makes people more open and flexible
- Great for those suffering from addictions and self-destructive behaviors