- Useful for comforting dry and sensitive skin and for making the epidermis more elastic.
- For dry skin it can be mixed with sesame oil, wheat germ and essential oil
- Toning, moisturizing, revitalizing, softening and anti-fatigue properties
- Gently massaged, it is ideal for giving new vitality and shine to the tired face and delaying the effects of aging
- Useful during pregnancy to be massaged on the abdomen mixed with rosehip oil
- Useful in the city to protect the skin from the sun's rays
USES AND FORMATS:
Code 211 100ml bottle
ADVICE FOR USE:Apply to the skin and massage. Warnings: avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not expose to sunlight.
Cold-pressed and first-pressed oils, very pure, completely natural, of organic production, wild (wild) or traditional
They represent the ideal vehicle for massage with essential oils
Extremely rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids and vitamins with multiple nourishing properties
They are very effective in the external treatment of many imperfections because they enhance the result
Ingrediants: Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil.
* from organic agriculture
AIAB CA ITA 100052 CERTIFICATE