For dry skin thirsty for softness and hydration
Particularly suitable for highly dehydrated and undernourished skins, it re-educates the skins to self-hydrate through three mechanisms of action: stimulation of cell turnover, regulation of cell differentiation, increase in lipid synthesis, thanks to a very precious Ayurvedic extract: Terminalia Kebula .
USES AND FORMATS:
Airless resale 50ml code N3300
TO BE RECOMMENDED TO:
All skin types with dryness problems, but in particular for mature skin which needs to stimulate vitality and slow down the aging process.
ADVICE FOR USE:
Use preferably in the morning after cleansing and toning. Spread a veil of cream on face and neck, massaging gently until completely absorbed.
- The skin is revitalized, fresher and tighter.
- Ensures non-stop hydration (24 hours).
- Its velvety texture blends delicately with the skin, immediately quenching its thirst for a balanced and lasting comfort.
- Skin protection against extreme climatic conditions.
- For dry and dehydrated skin.
- After 30 minutes of application, tests show a 21% increase in skin hydration and softness.
- The skin will be quenched and velvety; you will feel a sensation of immediate regeneration.
- Some plants they are able to thrive in the most drastic conditions. Among these is the resurrection plant; growing in desert regions, this plant has developed specific protective mechanisms. This plant is able to enter a state of anabiosis (a state of reduced metabolism) when the climatic conditions are unfavorable. The ability to do it
it is based on the content of components called survival fraction. The extract of the planta Myrothamnus Flabellifolia, rich in anti-oxidants, associated with oligosaccharides derived from Indian tamarind (Tamarindus indica), immunostimulant, osmoregulator, recreates the survival fraction responsible for the resistance of the marvelous resurrection plants. An extract capable of revitalizing cells and dynamizing their self-hydration process, increasing the skin's resistance to various climatic agents.
- Also aloe vera extract exerts a proven soothing effect on the skin, as well as increasing its degree of hydration
- Thanks to its high affinity with water, the Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic acid sodium salt) it is used as a skin moisturizer. In fact, when applied to the skin, hyaluronic acid keeps it smooth and hydrated. In addition, the smallest molecules are able to penetrate into the subcutaneous layers bound to water, giving firmness to the tissues and causing a temporary filling and smoothing of small wrinkles.
- Essential oils of ylang ylang and jasmine they tone, stimulate microcirculation, improving nourishment and a complexion that becomes rosy and luminous.
Ingredients: Aqua ** [Water], Dicaprylyl ether, Glyceryl stearate citrate, Glycerin, Cetearyl alcohol, Decyl oleate, Propanediol, Glyceryl caprylate, Caprylic / capric triglyceride, Cetyl alcohol, Ethylhexyl palmitate, Ethylhexyl stearate, Squalane, Hydrogenated olive oil, Benzyl alcohol, Octyldodecanol, Xanthan gum, p-Anisic acid, Amyris balsamifera bark oil, Levulinic acid, Olea europaea (Olive) fruit oil, Olea europaea (Olive) oil unsaponifiables, Persea gratissima (Avocado) oil (*), Sodium levulinate, Cananga odorata flower oil (*), Ginkgo biloba leaf extract, Aloe barbadensis leaf extract (*), Malva sylvestris (Mallow) flower / leaf extract (*), Clary sage (Clary) oil (*), Sodium hydroxide, Trigonella foenum graecum seed extract (*), Pelargonium graveolens oil (*), Linalool, Lecithin, Citronello, Geraniol, Althaea officinalis root extract (*), Myrothamnus flabellifolia leaf extract, Tamarindus indica seed polysaccharide, Trehalose, Citrus aurantium amara (Bitter orange) leaf / twig oil (*), Sodium hyaluronate, Limonene, Benzyl benzoate, Tocopherol, Eugenol, Citral, Ceratonia siliqua gum, Cinnamyl alcohol, Hydroxycitronellal, Ascorbyl palmitate, Farnesol, Benzyl salicylate, Citric acid, Coumarin, Jasminum officinale (Jasmine) extract.
** part of the water consists of essences of precious Emerald stones obtained with the Bhattacharya method according to the Ayurveda philosophy.
*from Organic Agriculture
For shipments to Italy " Lakshmi" requires a contribution of € 4.90 including VAT for orders up to € 49.00. From € 49.01 onwards, shipping costs are free . The promotion is valid only for purchases in Italy.
For extra-EU shipments, the costs are to be determined according to the country.
Payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor do we have access to your credit card information.