For combination, impure and oily skin that asks for purity
This rebalancing preparation is a perfect ally for combination and oily skin.
Based on Ayurvedic extracts of Guggul, it acts by oxygenating the tissues and effectively counteracting skin poisoning.
USES AND FORMATS:
Airless resale 50ml code N3644
Resale scented version Airless 50ml code 993655
TO BE RECOMMENDED TO:
For skins with skin imperfections to control and normalize sebaceous secretions and restore brightness and freshness to the skin.
ADVICE FOR USE:
Use preferably in the evening after cleansing and toning. Spread a veil of cream on face and neck, massaging gently until completely absorbed.
- For impure, oily, combination and acne-prone skin.
- Ideal for stimulating the normal physiological functions of the skin and the skin acquires a healthy and smooth appearance, and a radiant complexion.
- Normalizes the production of sebum in oily and impure skin.
- It reduces the predisposition to irritation and has an antibacterial effect.
- The presence of essential oils makes the skin transparent.
- Anti-free radical action. It makes the skin softer and reduces face imperfections.
- It promotes the metabolism of the epidermis, rebalancing its hydration.
- During the night it renews the epidermis and nourishes it deeply.
- A pool of natural active ingredients extracted fromArgan oil, from Serenoa serrulata, from Sesame and Saw palmetto, performs a long-lasting action in reducing sebum secretion on the face and in particular in the T zone. These effects are obtained thanks to the content of the rare Δ-5 sterols of the argan and the Δ-7 contained in the Serenoa whose effectiveness is traditionally recognized for an adjuvant treatment of acne vulgaris and problems related to excess sebum. Tests conducted on volunteers have shown a 46% reduction in the presence of sebum on the skin and a consequent improvement in the general appearance of the face
- The complexes of essential oils of chamomile, lemon, juniper, thyme, turmeric make the skin more transparent and pure
- Thanks to its high affinity with water, the Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic acid sodium salt) it is used as a skin moisturizer. In fact, when applied to the skin, hyaluronic acid keeps it smooth and hydrated
The active ingredients are incorporated in a biomimetic emulsion (identical to the skin composed of):
- Olive unsaponifiables: an active ingredient that comes from olive oil and is highly effective in functional cosmetics due to its anti-aging properties, elevating the tone and elasticity of the skin tissue.
- Argan oil. It is one of the most important oils for skin rejuvenation thanks to its content of Vitamins E and various essential fatty acids. Thanks to its intrinsic composition, this oil is highly emollient and stimulates cell renewal.
- Oil of wheat germ: contains lecithin, provitamin A, D and a high percentage of E, in the form of natural tocopherols and linoleic acid, substances with antioxidant action. It is useful for promoting the reduction of damage due to atmospheric pollution, it reduces the oxidation process of the cells and therefore the formation of free radicals.
- L'sunflower oil provides the skin with precious restorative substances such as phytosterols, tocopherols and squalene
- The Essences of Ruby and Opal obtained according to the Bhattacharya Method in Ayurveda, they help to purify and illuminate the epidermis.
Ingredients: Aqua ** [Water], Dicaprylyl ether, Glyceryl stearate citrate, Glycerin, Cetearyl alcohol, Decyl oleate, Propanediol, Glyceryl caprylate, Caprylic / capric triglyceride, Cetyl alcohol, Ethylhexyl palmitate, Ethylhexyl stearate, olive oil, Hydrogenated alcohol Sodium hydroxide, Xanthan gum, p-Anisic acid, Levulinic acid, Citrus limon (Lemon) peel oil (*), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil (*), Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil, Olea europaea (Olive) fruit oil , Olea europaea (Olive) oil unsaponifiables, Triticum vulgare (Wheat) germ oil (*), Sodium levulinate, Limonene, Sodium hyaluronate, Lecithin, Linalool, Argania spinosa kernel oil, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) flower extract (*), Sesamum indicum (Sesame) seed extract, Serenoa serrulata fruit extract, Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) flower extract (*), Citrus limon (Lemon) peel extract (*), Curcuma longa (Turmeric) root extract, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) flower extract ( *), Amyris balsamifera bark oil, Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) flower / leaf oil, Juniperus communis (Juniper) fruit oil, Tocopherol, Ceratonia siliqua gum, Ascorbyl palmitate, Citral, Citric acid, Coumarin, Beta-sitosterol.
** part of the water is made up of essences of precious stones of Ruby and Opal obtained with the Bhattacharya method according to the Ayurveda philosophy.
* from Organic Agriculture
Per le spedizioni in Italia "Lakshmi" richiede un contributo di € 4,90 iva inclusa per ordini fino a 49,00 euro. Da 49,01 euro in poi le spese di spedizione sono gratuite. La promozione è valida solo per acquisti in Italia.
Per le spedizioni Extra-UE i costi sono da stabilire in base al Paese.
Metodi di Pagamento
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.