Specifically for dry and sensitive skin that needs to find immediate relief from irritation, redness and dehydration. The cream has a soft and fresh texture that takes care of stressed and dehydrated skin. It performs a precious moisturizing and toning action, giving the face a pleasant sensation of sweetness and freshness. Soft and protected skin. High degree of skin tolerability
USES AND FORMATS:
Airless resale 50ml code N3533
TO BE RECOMMENDED TO:
For all skin types with sensitivity problems and which redden easily.
ADVICE FOR USE:
Use preferably in the morning after cleansing and toning. Spread a veil of cream on face and neck, massaging gently until completely absorbed.
- Specifically for dry and sensitive skin that needs to find immediate relief from irritation, redness and dehydration.
- The cream has a soft and fresh texture that takes care of stressed and dehydrated skin.
- It performs a precious moisturizing and toning action, giving the face a pleasant sensation of sweetness and freshness.
- Soft and protected skin.
- High degree of skin tolerability.
- The complex of plant biopolymers extracted from wheat germ and brewer's yeast it has remarkable soothing, moisturizing and refreshing properties, helps to soothe redness and restore the skin's natural balance. Clinical tests performed have shown that this active ingredient is soothing, softens skin irritations, and is truly multifunctional, demonstrating anti-irritant properties, restoring the skin's protective lipid film and having a moisturizing effect.
- Limnanthes Alba (meadows foam) Its seeds are harvested once a year, in winter, due to the high quality of the oils they contain. Limnanthes bianca was discovered in the middle of the last century and is used in cosmetology for its rebalancing power of the sebaceous glands. Thanks to the high presence of long-chain fatty acids with sebum-like characteristics, Limnanthes oil is rapidly absorbed by the epidermis. These characteristics make it particularly suitable as a film-forming and emollient effective in restoring the skin lipid barrier ensuring an indirect moisturizing effect alongside an improvement in the tensile and elastic characteristics of the skin.
- From the seeds of the Ceratonia Siliqua (Bread tree) you get a naturally derived alternative to hyaluronic acid and collagen. Its use helps to maintain the most important characteristics of young and healthy skin, such as flexibility, elasticity and firmness; it also facilitates the natural protective mechanism of the skin. The moisturizing effects (skin turgor), and the anti-wrinkle activity are scientifically recognized and has an excellent affinity with the skin. It is an extraordinary treatment that helps, day after day, to slow down the skin aging process and smooth the first signs of aging.o.
- The carrot and aloe extracts they fight free radicals thanks to the high percentage of vitamin A, they help to keep the skin smooth and soft and healthy and to repair dry and cracked skin tissue.
The active ingredients are incorporated in a biomimetic emulsion (identical to the skin) composed by:
- Olive unsaponifiables: an active ingredient that comes from olive oil and is highly effective in functional cosmetics due to its emollient, softening and sebum-restoring properties. It is an active ingredient intended for the treatment of delicate and sensitive skin, of dry, dehydrated, chapped, hypolipidic, devitalized, relaxed skin, with wrinkles and stretch marks.
- Argan oil. It is one of the most important oils for skin rejuvenation thanks to its content of Vitamin E and various essential fatty acids. Thanks to its intrinsic composition, this oil is highly emollient and stimulates cell renewal; recent studies have found that it contains antioxidant substances that fight aging.
- Shea Butter has exceptional properties healing, emollient, anti-stretch mark, anti-wrinkle, elasticizing, moisturizing, antioxidant, soothing and restorative, filming and protective; it is also very rich in vitamins A, B, E and F, and it is suitable for dry skin, dermatitis, erythema, burns, redness and irritation
- Sweet almond oil it has always been known and appreciated for its properties emollients, softeners, nutrients is soothing and to be well tolerated even by the most sensitive skin.
- The Essence of Topaz obtained according to the Bhattacharya Method in Ayurveda, it intervenes by carrying out a soothing, rebalancing and softening action.
Aqua ** [Water], Dicaprylyl ether, Glyceryl stearate citrate, Glycerin, Cetearyl alcohol, Decyl oleate, Propanediol, Glyceryl caprylate, Caprylic / capric triglyceride, Cetyl alcohol, Ethylhexyl palmitate, Ethylhexyl stearate, olive oil, Hydrogenated alcohol Limnanthes alba (Meadowfoam) seed oil, Xanthan gum, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea butter) butter extract, Hordeum vulgare cera, p-Anisic acid, Levulinic acid, Argania spinosa kernel oil (*), Citrus aurantium amara (Bitter orange) flower oil, Olea europaea (Olive) fruit oil, Olea europaea (Olive) fruit oil (*), Olea europaea (Olive) oil unsaponifiables, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet almond) oil (*), Linalool, Sodium levulinate, Aloe barbadensis leaf extract (* ), Echinacea angustifolia leaf extract (*), Helichrysum italicum flower extract (*), Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergamot) leaf oil, Argania spinosa kernel oil, Sodium hydroxide, Lecithin, Achillea millefolium flower / leaf / stem extract (*), Limonene , Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergamot) peel oil, Sodium hyaluronate, Geraniol, Rosa damascena flower oil, Saccharomyces cerevisiae extract, Triticum vulgare (Wheat) germ extract, Citral, Tocopherol, Ceratonia siliqua gum, Citronellol, Ascorbyl palmitate, Coumarin, Cinnamolylroxy alcohol, Eugen , Citric acid, Daucus carota (Carrot) sativa root extract (*), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil (*),Vanilla planifolia fruit extract.
** a portion of the water is made from Topaz gem extracts obtained using the Bhattacharya method that follows the Ayurveda philosophy.
*from Organic Agriculture
Per le spedizioni in Italia "Lakshmi" richiede un contributo di € 4,90 iva inclusa per ordini fino a 49,00 euro. Da 49,01 euro in poi le spese di spedizione sono gratuite. La promozione è valida solo per acquisti in Italia.
Per le spedizioni Extra-UE i costi sono da stabilire in base al Paese.
Metodi di Pagamento
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.