For combination, impure and oily skin that asks for purity
An exclusive normalizing product, this surprising cream remodels the stratum corneum giving the skin an incredible uniformity and smoothness, thanks to the action of the essential oil of Ginger and a mix of detoxifying functional substances including the ayuverdic extract of Guggul with strong protective activity ..
USES AND FORMATS:
Airless resale 50ml code N3655
Cod. N7365 100ml tube
TO BE RECOMMENDED TO:
For skins with skin imperfections to control and normalize sebaceous secretions and restore brightness and freshness to the skin.
ADVICE FOR USE:
Use preferably in the morning after cleansing and toning. Spread a veil of cream on face and neck, massaging gently until completely absorbed.
- Normalizes excessive sebaceous secretion and frees the skin from comedones and blackheads.
- The skin becomes brighter.
- Gives a fresh, mattified clean complexion.
- It reduces the predisposition to irritation and has an antibacterial effect.
- It promotes the metabolism of the epidermis, rebalancing its hydration.
- The horse chestnut complex, biotin, caffeine, licorice, provitamin b5, zinc controls the production of sebum thanks to a multifunctional approach: it inhibits the 5α-reductase enzyme involved in the production of sebum, effectively regulates sebum secretion, reduces the typical shiny effect, reduces the irritation often present in oily or acne-prone skin.
- The ginger, warm and stimulating, balances Kapha dosha.
- Vegetable oils and extracts, with soothing and moisturizing properties, (argan, aloe vera, marshmallow, oily extract from sunflower seeds), help to restore maximum skin comfort, making the skin silky and smooth
- Clary sage, propolis and balsamic amyris they tone, drain, improving the complexion that becomes rosy and luminous.
- The Essence of Ruby obtained according to the Bhattacharya Method in Ayurveda, it helps purify the skin for a matte and even complexion.
Ingredients: Aqua ** [Water], Glycerin, Alcohol denat. (*), Jojoba esters, Propanediol, Xanthan gum, Argania spinosa kernel oil (*), Helianthus annuus seed cera [Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed wax], Sorbitol, Glyceryl caprylate, Decyl glucoside, Dicaprylyl ether, Glyceryl oleate, Benz , Mel / Honey (*), p-Anisic acid, Amyris balsamifera bark oil, Levulinic acid, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil (*), Sodium levulinate, Cananga odorata flower oil (*), Lactic acid, Propolis extract (* ), Salvia sclarea (Clary) oil (*), Sodium hyaluronate, Pelargonium graveolens oil (*), Linalool, Acacia decurrens flower cera [Acacia decurrens flower wax], Polyglycerin-3, Citronellol, Aloe barbadensis leaf extract (*), Calendula officinalis flower extract (*), Malva sylvestris (Mallow) flower / leaf extract (*), Geraniol, Aesculus hippocastanum (Horse chestnut) seed extract, Althaea officinalis root extract (*), Ammonium glycyrrhizate, Biotin, Caffeine, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Yeast ferment extract, Zinc gluconate, Zingiber officinale (Ginger) ro ot oil, Benzyl benzoate, Limonene, Ceratonia siliqua gum, Eugenol, Cinnamyl alcohol, Citral, Hydroxycitronellal, Farnesol, Benzyl salicylate, Coumarin, Rosa damascena flower oil.
** part of the water is made up of essences of precious Ruby stones obtained with the Bhattacharya method according to the Ayurveda philosophy.
* from Organic Agriculture
Per le spedizioni in Italia "Lakshmi" richiede un contributo di € 4,90 iva inclusa per ordini fino a 49,00 euro. Da 49,01 euro in poi le spese di spedizione sono gratuite. La promozione è valida solo per acquisti in Italia.
Per le spedizioni Extra-UE i costi sono da stabilire in base al Paese.
Metodi di Pagamento
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.