A wonderful serum with an oil texture that is extraordinarily pleasant to massage. A super serum that combines particularly high efficacy thanks to its active ingredients combined with the nourishing, repairing and regenerating properties of vegetable oils. Repairing action, top nutrition, perfect sensation on the skin, compatibility with essential oils and with all lipophilic active ingredients, such as vitamins A and E: all with a light and dry oily texture.
USES AND FORMATS:
Box of 25 vials of 0.8ml and 0.0256 fl.oz
PAO 1 MONTH
TO BE RECOMMENDED TO:
For skins with loss of tone and elasticity, to reduce wrinkles and give new softness and elasticity.
ADVICE FOR USE:
Use: After having thoroughly cleaned and toned the skin, distribute the contents of the vial evenly on the face and neck and massage until completely absorbed. Warnings: dermocosmetic product for external use. Apply only on intact skin. Avoid contact with eyes; if necessary, wash them with water. Keep out of reach of children. Do not expose to sunlight. Keep at room temperature.
Vitamins are one of the most effective responses to the skin's needs. In particular, vitamins A and E and B, antioxidants par excellence, perform a strong protective action because they strengthen the body's defense system, help reduce the damage caused by environmental pollution, prevent and slow down biological aging, removing over time the unsightly signs of expression and keeping the skin hydrated, soft and elastic for a long time.a.
The special formula with Lakshmi Vitamins, releases all the strength of its precious selection of vegetable oils among which stand out: Rosehip oil, Argan oil, emollient and nourishing, with high antioxidant power and squalene which contributes to prevention of wrinkles and dry skin.
It combines the anti-aging, anti-oxidant and illuminating properties of the Essential Oils of Neroli, Bergamot, Ginger, with the soothing and regenerating properties of Jasmine and Damask Rose.
With each application, the most tired skin is recharged, it is silky to the touch and appears relaxed, fresh and perfectly hydrated. From the first application, the skin is intensely nourished and rediscovers all its softness. Day after day, the skin tones up, the signs of fatigue fade, the facial features appear as if rested. The skin is firmer, smoother and more luminous.
• Tocopherol Vitamin E , present in nature in pure form (Tocopherol), is an essential factor for the health of the organism and for the functions of the skin. The skin, due to an excessive production of free radicals, is subjected to various types of oxidative stress whose damage is slowed down or inhibited by Vitamin E. Used in allergic and inflammatory diseases (primary xerosis, atopic and contact dermatitis), Vitamin E is also used successfully in the cosmetic field thanks to its ability to hydrate and create a protective film that acts as a skin barrier, also reducing scars.
• Tocopherol acetate / Vitamin E acetate Tocopheryl Acetate is the acetic ester of α-tocopherol and is a water-soluble form of Tocopherol. In addition to protecting from UV rays, Tocopheryl Acetate keeps the skin smooth and soft, thanks to its contribution in limiting the loss of water from the epidermis and in preserving skin hydration.
• Arachis hypogaea peanut oil is rich in vitamin E with a strong antioxidant power. Peanut oil is useful for dry skin, eczema and redness to soften and soothe the skin of children or the elderly. It is also valid for relieving itching.
• Argan oil Derived from the kernels of Argania spinosa, it ensures hydration to the skin, promotes oxygenation of the cells, protects against free radicals. It gives softness, smoothness and silkiness.
• Panthenol Panthenol, or provitamin B5, thanks to its ability to improve the quality and structure of the skin barrier, increases its anti-inflammatory, anti-itch and soothing action. At a biochemical level, it promotes the synthesis of lipids, the healing of wounds and the proliferation of skin fibroblasts. It improves skin elasticity by helping in the formation of new cells. Redness due to itching or irritation (e.g. erythema and dermatitis caused by long exposure to ultraviolet rays) subside.
• Rose hip oil has a very high percentage of polyunsaturated fatty acids (Alpha-Linoleic acid 44%, Linoleic and Gamma-Linoleic acid 34%, Oleic acid 15%, Palmitic acid 4%, Stearic acid 2%), essential substances for the synthesis of prostaglandins, responsible for the regeneration processes of membranes and skin tissues. These essential fatty acids are mainly responsible for its cosmetic-dermatological effects, as they are essential for the renewal processes of the epidermis. Therefore, rosehip oil is effective in alleviating blemishes caused by scars that it attenuates and smoothes, from stretch marks, from sunburn, from age spots. Attenuates expression lines, acts on premature aging of skin tissues; its application makes the skin fresher, smoother and more elastic, eliminating signs of fatigue and giving it good hydration. Regenerating, healing, rosehip oil is a panacea for damaged skin.
• Squalene Extracted from olive oil, vegetable squalene is an active ingredient with a silky, non-greasy touch. Helps to restructure the lipid barrier and protects the skin from dehydration.
• Retinol Vitamin A (Retinol) plays a fundamental role in the skin as a natural regulator of cell turnover. It reduces wrinkles and spots due to age or photo-deterioration, promotes the production of collagen and performs a natural exfoliating and smoothing action, restoring the skin to a good level of elasticity, firmness and brightness. In particular, retinol has an anti-aging action on mature or prematurely aged skin because it prevents and delays skin aging phenomena, reduces the deepest wrinkles, promotes cell renewal, has a delicate natural exfoliating / smoothing action. Furthermore, since Retinol regulates the production of sebum, it makes enlarged pores less evident and is essential to prevent the formation of blackheads.
• Bitter Orange Flower Extract Neroli essential oil is rich in flavonoids and essential oils. It is known for its ability to regenerate skin tissue cells. Promoting cell regeneration, it promotes healing, which is why it is indicated in the treatment of scars and wrinkles. Very well tolerated even in case of sensitive and irritated, dry or mature skin.
• Bergamot essential oil its scent melts anxiety, brings back optimism and serenity. Thanks to the presence of flavonoids and their antioxidant properties, it can help in fighting free radicals. Among citrus fruits it is the one that contains the greatest amount of substances with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activity, It works wonders in problems related to oily skin because it is anti-inflammatory and healing.
• Ginger essential oil it helps to erase the signs of scars and blemishes, fights acne and pimples and has an excellent anti-aging effect, thus helping to combat wrinkles and the signs of aging. It also makes the skin smoother and more toned.
• Jasmine extract every day the skin suffers the aggression of the sun, pollution and smoke, generating free radicals that attack the supporting fibers. The skin shuts off, wrinkles appear, the oval of the face changes. Only antioxidants can fight free radicals and protect the skin from oxidative stress. Jasmine is very rich in antioxidants: it can therefore protect the epidermis from premature skin aging and help us maintain perfect skin.
• Rosa Damascena oil it is magical for its powerful, flowery, enveloping scent and is also the ally of all skin types to prevent and counteract the signs of aging. Rose oil, rich in vitamin E, beta-carotene, fatty acids such as omega 3 and 6, deeply nourishes and hydrates the skin. Ideal for sensitive skin, rose-based herbal products are able to calm them and give them relief, repairing them. Their very rich composition also allows them to nourish dehydrated skin and to relieve atopic ones. Healing, the rose can also be used to comfort skin attacked by the sun, making it soft and smooth again.
• Turmeric extract Turmeric is a powerful antioxidant and has a high content of vitamin C and for this reason it has an important anti-aging action and is defined as the spice of beauty. Indian women have always used it to make the skin brighter and smoother.a.
Ingredients: Tocopherol, Tocopheryl acetate, Lauryl lactate, Alcohol denat., Arachis hypogaea (Peanut) oil, Argania spinosa kernel oil (*), Panthenol, Rosa rubiginosa seed oil (*), Squalane, Retinol, Citrus aurantium amara (Bitter orange) flower oil, Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergamot) peel oil, Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergamot) leaf oil, Zingiber officinale (Ginger) root oil, Jasminum officinale (Jasmine) extract, Rosa damascena flower extract (*), Curcuma longa (Turmeric) root extract, Nelumbo nucifera root extract, Panax ginseng root extract, Glycerin, Aqua [Water] (Eau), Linalool, Parfum [Fragrance], Limonene, Citral, Coumarin, Geraniol.
* from Organic Agriculture
AIAB CA ITA 100052 CERTIFICATE