The conditioner chosen by Lakshmi, coming from the processing of Moringa Oleifera seed oil (a plant of Indian origins) earns the Eco-Friendly label thanks to its high biodegradability and low aquatic toxicology. An innovative substance of easily biodegradable plant origin, which respects the person and the environment. It is fully part of the range of Eco surfactants for balms and moisturizing capillary masks, free of silicone, glycol and substances derived from petroleum. Ideal for all hair types. Also recommended for its cooling effect on the skin.
Nourishing, suitable for dry, brittle and dull hair. Gives shine and removes frizz
USES AND FORMATS:
200 LM tube art. 6700
TO BE RECOMMENDED TO: Nourishing, suitable for dry, brittle and dull hair. Gives shine and removes frizz
ADVICE FOR USE: Apply to hair after shampooing and leave on for 5-15 minutes, massaging on the lengths and insisting on the ends. Rinse thoroughly.
- Strengthening, restructuring and repairing mask for dry and porous hair
- Improves hydration and elasticity of the hair and ensures full, shiny, shiny hair and excellent hold in the fold
- It makes dry and dry hair silky and easy to comb again
- The natural film that covers the hair protects it from external factors and strengthens it.
- Color protection for colored and reflected hair.
- The hair, although subjected to an intensely restorative treatment, remains fluffy
- The conditioner chosen by Lakshmi, coming from the processing of Moringa Oleifera seed oil (a plant of Indian origins) earns the Eco-Friendly label thanks to its high biodegradability and low aquatic toxicology. An innovative substance of easily biodegradable plant origin, which respects the person and the environment. It is fully part of the range of Eco surfactants for balms and moisturizing capillary masks, free of silicone, glycol and substances derived from petroleum. Ideal for all hair types. Also recommended for its cooling effect on the skin.
- Oil extracted from sunflower seeds. Rich in fatty acids, arginine, potassium, minerals and vitamins. Particular components of sunflower oil provide the skin with precious restorative substances such as phytosterols, tocopherols and squalene. The polyphenols in sunflower extract neutralize free radicals activated by light and UV rays. Hydrates and regenerates scalp and hair.
- Shea butter. Hydrates, regenerates and protects the skin. Rich in vitamins A and D to revitalize, vitamin E for re-oxygenation and vitamin F for skin elasticity. It improves local capillary circulation and increases oxygenation to eliminate metabolic waste. Antioxidant power. Protects from UV rays.
- Sweet almond oil is widely used for its soothing and emollient properties on irritated and dry skin and is perfect for treating damaged and brittle hair, rich as it is in fatty acids and vitamins: A, B1, B2, B6 , D and E. Vitamin A keeps them healthy, vitamins B1 and B6 promote their growth and vitamin E helps the microcirculation in the scalp, in fact the health of the hair, while the fatty acids, penetrating deeply into the fiber of the hair, nourish it from the inside.
- Cocoa butter boasts antioxidant properties, is nourishing and has a protective action thanks to its composition of fatty acids, in particular linoleic acid, stearic acid and oleic acid; it also contains polyphenols that counteract free radicals, Vitamin E, a natural antioxidant, phytosterols with restorative and anti-inflammatory action and squalene, a component naturally present in our skin and sebum. Applied to the hair, cocoa butter restores vitality to the hair and protects it from external aggressions.
- Oil extracted from flax seeds Its restructuring properties are due to its particular composition in fatty acids which sees a high presence of Linoleic Acid (13.0 19.0%) which helps hair hydration by regulating water loss and Alpha Linoleic Acid (45.0 60.0%) which maintains its elasticity and resistance. Excellent natural remedy for hair, it is useful to counteract the formation of split ends.e.
- Essential oils of Rosemary, Sage, Mint, Lemon, Bergamot: purifying and rebalancing they also give a shiny and shiny effect to the hair, so they can also be used on dry and dull hair and leave a truly delicious scent.
- Regenerating and antiseptic extracts of Thyme and Basil act as sebum balancers and promote hair regrowth and brightness.
- Thanks to the calming, toning and moisturizing properties of the lymph contained in its leaves, Aloe is indicated in revitalizing treatments for dry, colored and streaked hair. It also has a soothing and calming action on scalp irritations. Aloe is used in hair treatments, also for its nourishing and anti-oxidant properties which help to fortify the scalp and prevent premature hair loss.
Aqua [Water] (Eau), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil (*), Cetyl alcohol, Stearyl alcohol, Glycerin, Dipalmitoylethyl hydroxyethylmonium methosulfate, Sorbitol, Behenamidopropyl dimethylamine, Prunus amygdalus dulcis alcohol (Sweet almond, parkyrmii) oil, Benzperylmii alcohol (Shea) butter, Lactic acid, Myristyl lactate, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) seed butter, Sodium benzoate, Citrus limon (Lemon) peel oil (*), Sodium dehydroacetate, Limonene, Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergamot) peel oil, Mentha piperita ( Peppermint) oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf oil, Salvia officinalis (Sage) oil, Linum usitatissimum (Linseed) seed extract (*), Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet almond) fruit extract (*), Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) fruit extract (*), Aloe barbadensis leaf extract (*), Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) flower / leaf extract (*), Citral, Linalool, Ocimum basilicum (Basil) flower / leaf / stem extract, Olea europaea (Olive) leaf extract (* ).
* from Organic Agriculture * from Organic Agriculture