It is a Nourishing shampoo formulated to give strength to dry hair that tends to break and form split ends. Its cleansing base consists of plant-based detergents that respect the hair and scalp with a selective and physiological non-aggressive cleansing action, ideal for treating a delicate and sensitive scalp. Rich in trace elements and protein and vitamin derivatives, it strengthens the tips and increases the strength and body of the hair, making it easy to comb and shine.
USES AND FORMATS:
200 ml. COD 661
TO BE RECOMMENDED TO: Hair: curly, wavy, frizzy, with dry, fine, brittle ends, split ends, dull (not shiny). Rebalancing for skin with problems of dehydration, dryness, flaking (the so-called dry dandruff), itching (from dryness), fall (due to increasingly slow regrowth cycles, weak, fine and sparse hair).
WAY FOR USE
Apply the shampoo to wet hair, massage for a few minutes and rinse thoroughly. If necessary, repeat a second application.
• It restores vigor to dry hair that tends to break easily and form split ends.
• It makes the hair softer and more full-bodied.
• Rich in trace elements and protein and vitamin derivatives, it strengthens the tips, increases the strength and body of the hair, making it easy to comb and shine.
• Also suitable for frequent washing.
• Its cleansing base is made up of sweet plant-based cleansers (the surfactants chosen by Lakshmi, derive from coconut, sunflower seeds and argan oil) that respect the hair and scalp. It has a selective and non-aggressive physiological cleansing action, ideal for treating a delicate and sensitive scalp
• Rich in sugars and nutrients, honey is also a hydration booster. Naturally produced by bees, honey is beneficial for skin and hair and protects them in all sweetness. Its composition includes carbohydrates (fructose, glucose, maltose, sucrose) 90-95% which bring sweetness and hydration to skin and hair. Vitamins (in particular of group B), mineral salts, amino acids that nourish the skin and provide the elements it needs. Enzymes that stimulate healing and natural antibiotic factors that act as powerful bacteriostats.
• Essential oils of Bergamot and Bitter Orange: purifying and rebalancing they also give a shiny and shiny effect to the hair, so they can also be used on dry and dull hair and leave a truly delicious scent. Both are rich in Vitamin C essential for the formation of collagen, the most important structural protein of the skin. Thanks to this action it promotes cicatrization, prevents cellular degeneration (including the aging process).
• Ylang-Ylang essential oil: cell regenerator and antiseptic. Suitable for all skin types where it acts as a balancing sebum. Promotes hair regrowth and brightness
• Aloe Barbadensis has been used for centuries for its beneficial properties on the skin. From a chemical point of view, aloe is rich in complex sugars with immunostimulating properties and various other substances of great nutritional value, anti-inflammatory, antifungal, analgesic, such as mineral salts, vitamins, amino acids, organic acids, phospholipids, enzymes, lignins and saponins.
Traditionally it was used to heal wounds and for various skin diseases. The first studies carried out have shown that aloe can help heal burns and abrasions, protect the skin from infections and fungi and perform a regenerating function. Also excellent for dull and brittle hair that breaks easily to which it restores vigor and brightness and to get rid of dry dandruff.
• Avena sativa extract: calming, anti-irritation, anti-inflammatory, hydrates and protects.
• For dry hair Lakshmi has selected organic olive leaf extract rich in fatty acids, for its nourishing virtues.
Ingrediants: Aqua [Water] (Eau), Sodium coco-sulfate, Coco-betaine, Decyl glucoside, Sorbitol, Benzyl alcohol, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Mel / Honey (*), Coco-glucoside, Caprylyl / capryl glucoside, Glyceryl oleate, Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergamot) peel oil, Benzoic acid, Cananga odorata flower oil, Glycerin, Linalool, Citric acid, Glyceryl caprylate, Polyglyceryl-6 oleate, Sodiumyl glutamate, Sodium hydroxide, Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergamot) coco leaf oil, Lac Dehydroacetic acid, acid , Sodium surfactin, Aloe barbadensis leaf extract (*), Avena sativa (Oat) kernel extract (*), Limonene, Citral, Coumarin, Olea europaea (Olive) leaf extract (*), Benzyl benzoate, Geraniol, Tocopherol.
* from Organic Agriculture * from Organic Agriculture