An extraordinary intensive face serum containing Glutathione, an Italian patented new generation active ingredient, made at the University of Florence which guarantees exclusivity and functionality. Designed to rejuvenate and regenerate the skin, it gives vitality to the cells and the constant use of the product recreates the contours of the face. Its light texture and delicate fragrance make it a pleasant product to apply during the day on the face, neck and décolleté, for a shine and compactness to touch with your hand. Visibly improves the signs of aging, significantly reducing fine lines and more pronounced wrinkles after a few weeks of use.lizzo.
USES AND FORMATS:
Resale Airless 30ml code 3188
TO BE RECOMMENDED TO:
All skin types with dryness problems, but in particular mature skins which need to stimulate vitality and slow down the aging process.
ADVICE FOR USE:
Apply every day to the skin of the face, neck and décolleté after adequate cleansing and toning. Excellent results are obtained when Sublime Linfactive is used with a cream from the Lakshmi Anti-age Line. Warnings: dermocosmetic product for external use. Apply only on intact skin. Avoid contact with eyes; if necessary, wash them with water. Keep out of reach of children. Do not expose to sunlight. Keep at room temperature.
- Specifically designed to counteract the early signs of aging and restore the skin's natural radiance.
- It protects cells, tissues and skin and keeps it young.
- It defends the skin from internal and external negative environmental effects.
- It can be used both as a preventive care and as a corrective measure.
- It increases the elasticity of the skin, while it strengthens and firms it.
- The Glutathione it is a very powerful antioxidant, certainly one of the most important among those that the body is able to produce. Its action against i free radicals , has a beneficial action against cellular aging.
- Thorny argan It has antioxidant, emollient and highly elasticising properties. It is one of the most important oils for skin rejuvenation thanks to the content of Vitamins E and various essential fatty acids.
- Gotu kola -Gotu kola- It acts mainly by preserving the structure and tone of the vessel walls thanks to its activity of stimulating the synthesis of collagen by fibroblasts.
- Lycium barbarum (Goji) . Goji berry extract, characterized by Vitamin C, Betacarotene, Lutein and Flavonoids, is characterized by a powerful antioxidant activity that acts against free radicals, which in turn contribute significantly to skin aging by altering its development mobile phone.
- Sodium hyaluronate : thanks to its high affinity with water when applied to the skin, it forms a thin film that keeps it smooth and hydrated; moreover, the smallest molecules are able to penetrate into the subcutaneous layers giving firmness to the tissues and causing a temporary filling and smoothing of small wrinkles.
- Retinol . Vitamin A (Retinol) plays a fundamental role in the skin as a natural regulator of cell turnover. It reduces wrinkles and spots due to age or photo-deterioration, promotes the production of collagen and performs a natural exfoliating and smoothing action, restoring the skin to a good level of elasticity, firmness and brightness
- Tocopherol Vitamin E , present in nature in pure form (Tocopherol), is an essential factor for the health of the organism and for the functions of the skin. The skin, due to an excessive production of free radicals, is subjected to various types of oxidative stress whose damage is slowed down or inhibited by Vitamin E. Used in allergic and inflammatory diseases (primary xerosis, atopic and contact dermatitis), Vitamin E is also used successfully in the cosmetic field thanks to its ability to moisturize and create a protective film that acts as a skin barrier, also reducing scars.
- Tocopherol acetate / Vitamin E acetate The Tocopheryl Acetate it is the acetic ester of α-tocopherol and is a water-soluble form of Tocopherol. In addition to protecting from UV rays, Tocopheryl Acetate keeps the skin smooth and soft, thanks to its contribution in limiting the loss of water from the epidermis and preserving skin hydration.
Ingredients: Aqua [Water] (Eau), Dicaprylyl ether, Caprylic / capric triglyceride, Squalane, Betaine, Sorbitan olivate, Cetearyl alcohol, Cetearyl glucoside, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter, Myristyl lactate, Myristyl myristate, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) seed butter *), Centella asiatica leaf extract, Lycium barbarum fruit extract (*), Argania spinosa kernel extract, Sodium hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Retinyl palmitate, Tocopheryl acetate, Ascorbyl palmitate, Saccharide isomerate, Glutathione, Cetyl palmitate, Urea, Lecithin, Benzyl alcohol, Parfum [Fragrance], Sorbitan palmitate, Sodium cetearyl sulfate, Benzoic acid, Sodium cocoyl glutamate, Glycerin, Dehydroacetic acid, Sodium hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Linalool, Citric acid.
* from organic farming
For shipments to Italy " Lakshmi" requires a contribution of € 4.90 including VAT for orders up to € 49.00. From € 49.01 onwards, shipping costs are free . The promotion is valid only for purchases in Italy.
For extra-EU shipments, the costs are to be determined according to the country.
Payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor do we have access to your credit card information.