Powerful natural antibiotic (not to be confused with other types of thyme very common on the market, but dangerous because they are dermocaustic). This oil gives energy in moments of physical or mental weakness.
Indicated after an illness. Useful against sinusitis, bronchitis, nasopharyngitis, otitis, cystitis, urethritis. Strengthens mental and psychic concentration.
Very powerful against mycosis of the skin.
USES AND FORMATS:
Cod. 164 bottle 10mll
Use: mix 10 drops with 20ml of massage oil and massage the skin.
Warnings:keep away from sunlight, heat and the reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Decreases Vata and Kapha
- Increase Pitta
- Soothing in case of abrasions
- Useful against alopecia
- Purifying of impure skin (blackheads)
- In the diffuser it is an excellent purifier for the respiratory tract
- Indicated after an illness or during any other state of weakness
- Useful against sinusitis, bronchitis, nasopharyngitis, otitis, cystitis, urethritis
- Very powerful against mycosis of the skin
- It gives energy in moments of physical or mental weakness
- Strengthens mental and psychic concentration
- Gives courage and strength
Ingredients: Thymus Vulgaris Flower / Leaf Oil, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene.