Treatment and prevention of skin spots
USES AND FORMATS:
Code 333 Airless of 50 ml
TO BE RECOMMENDED TO:
To all those who want to find a NATURAL solution to the problem of skin spots; its action also makes it excellent as a prevention product.
ADVICE FOR USE:
As a shock treatment, apply to the face and neck morning and evening in combination with the lightening concentrate. For maintenance use as a normal day cream. Warnings: avoid exposure to the sun and solarium for two hours after application.
- Super formulation, very well tolerated by the most fragile skin, protects from solar aggressions and immediate relief from irritation and redness.
- Specific cream that helps prevent the formation of skin spots and reduce their presence, thanks to the combined action of Arbutin and Halidrys siliquosa, antioxidants and plant extracts that nourish the skin, prevent the formation of new spots and lighten those present.
- Thanks to its mechanism of action, it interacts with the accumulated epidermal melanin, carrying out an important depigmenting activity.
- The skin regains its transparency and its radiance. Dark spots are visibly reduced and the skin's natural defenses are strengthened to improve its appearance day after day, revealing and maintaining a radiant and even complexion.
- Oil extracted from sunflower seeds. Rich in fatty acids, arginine, potassium, minerals and vitamins. Particular components of sunflower oil provide the skin with precious restorative substances such as phytosterols, tocopherols and squalene. The polyphenols in sunflower extract neutralize free radicals activated by light and UV rays. Hydrates and regenerates scalp and hair.
- Extracts of sweet and bitter orange, lemon and damask rose: purifying and rebalancing, they leave a truly delicious scent.
- Chamomile extract has marked anti-reddening, soothing and decongestant properties. It stimulates the functionality of the microcirculation and the activity of fibroblasts with promoting the synthesis of collagen, elastic fibers and hyaluronic acid, thus promoting the repair of the epidermis and dermis. Ideal for particularly delicate and sensitive skin.
- Blueberry extract is rich in polyphenols which act as vessel protectors and normalizing the permeability and fragility of capillaries and is used for the treatment of reddened, fragile and sensitive skin. In fact, it has a soothing action on delicate skin prone to redness, protecting its balance, strengthening its natural defenses and improving its appearance.
- Halidrys siliquosa is a brown alga from which a patented active ingredient is extracted, characterized by an intelligent mechanism of action against melanogenesis. It manifests complementary potential in the various stages of the melanogenesis process and successfully manages to normalize skin pigmentation. During the synthesis of melanin, it inhibits the activity of tyrosinase and the synthesis of melanin. After melanin synthesis, it controls the transfer of melanosomes to keratinocytes. Neutralizes free radicals and protects against the effects of UV rays which are the main triggers of melanogenesis. Halidrys siliquosa prevents inflammatory processes and the substances that are produced due to these processes, responsible for age spots and skin deterioration. In cosmetics it finds its role of choice in serums and anti-dark spot lightening creams for both the face and body, in anti-aging cosmetics and in serums and creams intended to prevent and treat age spots.
- The extract obtained from the buds of Capparis spinosa (Caper) has a high content of polyphenols (quercetin, kampferolic glycosides). The active ingredients contained in the Caper extract have shown strong antihistamine properties, anti-radical action and can play an important anti-inflammatory and protective role in the treatment of hypersensitive skin symptoms.
- Extracted from rice. Rich in Vitamin A, it offers the skin an intense repairing action, continuous nourishment and optimal long-lasting hydration.
- Arbutin is a natural active substance found in bearberry leaves. Widespread in Japan and the rest of Asia, this plant is used to make the skin white, to reduce pregnancy masks, melasms and spots left by sunstrokes, as well as to regulate melanogenesis. Arbutin effectively inhibits the activity of tyrosinase and, consequently, the production of melanin.
Ingredients: Aqua [Water], Dicaprylyl ether, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil (*), Squalane, Glycerin, Sorbitan olivate, Myristyl alcohol, Cetearyl alcohol, Cetearyl glucoside, Cetyl palmitate, Citrus aurantium amara (Bitter orange) leaf / twig oil (*), Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) flower extract (*), Citrus limon (Lemon) peel extract (*), Vaccinium myrtillus (Myrtle) fruit extract (*), Salvia officinalis (Sage) leaf extract (*), Rosa damascena flower oil, Halidrys siliquosa extract, Capparis spinosa fruit extract, Olea europaea (Olive) leaf extract, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) fruit extract, Oryza sativa (Rice) extract, Arbutin, Benzyl alcohol, Sorbitan palmitate, Maltodextrin, Sodium benzoate, Sodium dehydroacetate, Xanthan gum, Lactic acid, Geraniol, Citronellol, Linalool, Limonene, Citral, Cinnamyl alcohol, Eugenol, Hydroxycitronellal, Coumarin.
*from Organic Agriculture