1. Wherever possible, all recycled plastic and glass lines will be single-material. This simplifies the waste disposal process.
WHAT WE HAVE ACHIEVED
2. HEALING ORGANISATION
2. Increase the culture of sustainability through new environments for the people who work with us: we embrace the concepts on which the healing organization is based.
3. PHOTOVOLTAIC PLANT in our VerdeVita laboratory
3. Install a large photovoltaic system in our VerdeVita laboratory in Tuscany, which will produce 200 KWH of clean energy: the goal is to cover the entire needs for the production of our lines.
4. SOLIDARITY. Lakshmi wants to help the association "La Casa di Leo" and the young patients in Bergamo suffering from serious diseases and hosted in its structure, thus supporting the mothers and fathers who accompany their children in the course of treatment. How? Brick by brick, one drop of essential oil after another. Leo's House has helped more than 150 families since it opened in 2018; but the facility needs to be expanded: unfortunately, the requests are always many and there is no more room. To do this we need your help too: because, together, we can do a lot. Lakshmi, in addition to donating to Leo's House cleaning products for the families hosted, will create kits of essential oils ad hoc for the project, which you can also buy, becoming a Donor. 10% of the proceeds from the sale of the kits will be used to expand the structure. In this way you will symbolically adopt one or more bricks, supporting La Casa di Leo and helping the young patients of the Pediatric Pole and their families!
5. BCORP CERTIFICATION
5. BCORP Certification. By achieving this status, we will have legal certification of our lifelong commitment to operate not only for profit, but also for the well-being of the planet and the community.
6. SUSTAINABLE MARKET MODEL
6. Promote a sustainable market model. We are promoters of a trend of "collective consciousness" that goes beyond the concept of competition. Our goal is that the market demand is for a healthy and natural product that respects Mother Earth through new collaborations with companies that have the same goal. We want to be a model for all companies in the cosmetics industry, so that not only Lakshmi, but all other realities, make a transformation and an internal evolution to produce cosmetics in a healthy and environmentally friendly way.
7. INTERACTIVE MAP to trace the place of origin of the active ingredients
7. Create an interactive map accessible to all, so that you can trace back in a transparent way to the place of origin of the active ingredients contained in our products.
8. LAVENDER FIELD
8. Create a lavender field in the hills near our headquarters, with an essential oil laboratory to give everyone a chance to observe the distillation process up close.
9. AUTONOMOUS PRODUCTION OF BOTTLES AND SERIGRAPHS
Bottles and serigraphs produced directly in our premises, in autonomy. In this way we will avoid putting on the road trucks and trucks, contributing to a reduction of CO2 emissions into the atmosphere.
Lakshmi's commitment to find solutions to the climate crisis is also confirmed by TEDx events. We have agreed to partner with TEDxMilano COUNTDOWN in the November 2021 edition, with which we share the same goals. COUNTDOWN is a global initiative that identifies the most effective and concrete ideas and actions to make our planet safer, cleaner and fairer, thus accelerating the implementation of solutions to the climate crisis.
Here are some products you should have your eye on....