USES AND FORMATS:
TO BE RECOMMENDED TO:
All types of skin.
Cod. 1801 100ml bottle
ADVICE FOR USE:
Use: Spray and spread evenly on areas not protected by clothes to repel insects, or as first aid, directly on the bites. Warnings: dermocosmetic product for external use. Apply only on intact skin. Avoid contact with eyes; if necessary, wash them with water. Keep out of reach of children. Do not expose to sunlight. Keep at room temperature.
- The ingredients are natural and of high qualitỳ
- It has no irritating action.
- Neutralizes the effects of stings and exerts an effective antiseptic action
- Thanks to the essential oils of citrus, lavender, juniper and eucalyptus and aloe extract, it is sweet on all skin types, even the most sensitive.i.
- Lavender has antiseptic, insect-repellent and soothing properties. The other essential oils (geranium, mint, eucalyptus, lemongrass, etc.) reinforce its repellent power.e.
- Geranium also has important anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic properties, while peppermint and patchouli effectively calm itching..
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cocoyl proline, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice, Eucalyptus Citriodora Oil, Phenethyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Cymbopogon Winterianus Herb Oil, Geraniol, Limonene, Citronellol, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil , Linalool, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Leaf Oil, Coumarin, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Citrus Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil.